- Plan Design (Focal Point, Odd Numbers, etc.)
- One small animal and a few pieces from it environment (Birds, Insects, Squirrel, etc.)
- Rough Draft - Placement of animal, extras, and torn areas overall shape
- Cardboard (approx. 18” x 24”) - Choose thick & strong
- Transfer drawing to cardboard
- Carefully cut outline around animal/objects
- Peel 1st layer of cardboard leaving corrugation
- Carefully cut corrugation around background shapes and peel off all corrugation besides your background shapes.
- Optional - Cut a few shapes in last layer. Glue paper behind the cutouts
- Prime drawing with Gesso then paint.